Bor Noi rice is made from high-quality grains that are grown without the use of chemical fertilizers. Organic rice is aromatic rice that has many health benefits. It improves digestion, metabolism, and overall health. Organic rice is an excellent source of phytonutrients, as well as aromatic and tasty. They undergo careful processing, cleaning, and packaging. People are becoming more concerned about their health. Non-organic products, as we all know, contain a lot of fertilizers throughout the manufacturing process, which can contribute to a variety of disorders. Organic Rice Online has significant health benefits over regular rice. Pesticide residue can be extremely harmful to health, depending on the type and amount of exposure.
Our entire focus has been on capturing wealth in its purest form. Bor-Noi works with organic food products, which are essential raw materials. We strive to provide nutritious Organic Food Products to assist people in living healthier lives. Bor Noi provides a wide range of organic rice in a variety of forms. We work closely with farmers, who explain the cultivation and processing of food. It’s also related to how dependent we are on an ecological system for organic food and raw material-rich soil. We will find multiple ways to meet your wishes within our budget because we anticipate that our family will become more health-conscious and that the good old days will return.
Different Variety Of Organic Rice We Are Offering
Bor Noi offers a various variety of Organic Farming Rice Online. They are beneficial for health as compared to white rice. They offer Organic Black Rice, Organic Brown Rice, Organic Red Rice, Parboiled Rice, Carbalam Rice, Keteki Joha Rice, Sticky Rice, and Tulsi Bao Rice.
- Organic Black Rice: Black rice is thought to be the healthiest rice variety, with more vitamins and minerals than white or brown rice. It gets its black color primarily from Anthocyanin, a potent natural pigment and powerful antioxidant. It is a good source of vitamin E, fiber, and protein.
- Organic Brown Rice: Brown rice is a whole grain that is high in fiber and high in magnesium, phosphorus, selenium, thiamine, niacin, vitamin B6, and manganese. It is a healthy rice variety for diabetics.
- Organic Red Rice: It is a type of iron-rich red rice that is an important part of Assam’s diet. They are high in micronutrients such as iron and zinc, as well as Vitamin A and antioxidants.
- Parboiled Rice: This variety of rice is very common in Assam. It is higher in nutrients like Vitamin B6, and minerals (mostly zinc), and lower in carbohydrates than white rice, making it a sugar control diet for diabetics.
There Are Several Reasons to Use Organic Food Products
- Organic farming yields nutritious food while avoiding the use of harmful pesticides. Natural Food Items Limit the number of chemicals in your diet.
- There are no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives in organic food. Cleaner food means healthier diets, and a healthier you.
- Organic Farming Rice contains more vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and micronutrients than conventional farming rice.
- Irradiation: Irradiation is never used on Organic Food Products. Irradiated food has been exposed to a high level of ionizing radiation. As a result, in food irradiation, radiant energy breaks chemical bonds, with the goal of reducing microorganisms.
- Climate Change: Organic farming encourages carbon sequestration, which contributes to the reduction of rising atmospheric temperatures.
- Furthermore, organic farming does not affect nearby communities or farmworkers to harmful persistent pesticides.
- Conserve biodiversity: Organic farming specifications not only limit the use of chemical pesticides, many of which are extremely poisonous to bees and can remain in the environment, but they also necessitate organic makers to manage their farms in a way that promotes biodiversity and contributes to the improvement of natural resources.