Canon is a famous Japanese multinational corporation that specializes in the manufacture of industrial, optical imaging, and other products. Additionally, it produces a variety of items, such as cameras, lenses, medical equipment and scanners, printers, etc. Canon printers are one of the most trusted and preferred printers in the market. Additionally, ij.start.canon is one of the best printers offered by Canon. It is equipped with a range of helpful options and supplies users with a seamless printing experience. In addition to that it’s simple to setup and use. However, to make it even more user-friendly we’ve included the entire wireless setup process for Canon Pixma MX492 on Mac.
Canon Pixma MX492 Setup on Mac
In this blog in this blog section, we’ve provided you with all the steps required to set up your Canon Pixma printer. Here, you will find the steps needed to connect the printer with your Mac device. If you’re looking to set up your printer in a smooth way, you must follow these steps in order to
- Before you do that, turn on your printer, then click the setup button in the menu options.
- After this, you should make use of the navigation buttons to choose your Wireless LAN Setup option.
- Now click the ” OK” button.
- In the end, you should choose the wireless setup and click”OK” ” OK” button.
You can now proceed by using the Canon Pixma X492 Installation for Your Mac Device.
- First, open your internet browser and go to its URL bar.
- After that, go to the official website of Canon through canon.com/ijsetup.
- The above link will take you to the official web site of Canon.
- On this page, you should select”Set up” or click on the “Set up” option.
- The next step is you must enter your printer’s model number, which is MX492, in the search bar that is located at the top of the page.
- After you have entered the Canon Pixma MX492 model in the search bar, hit”SEARCH” or the ” Search” button.
Be aware that sometimes, it is possible to search for your printer in the list. Thus, search for your printer model number and select Download. However, if the list does not appear, then follow the procedure further.
- In the next step, you must click”Download” to download the driver file “Download” button to download the driver file needed for printer setup via ij.start.cannon.
- Wait until the file gets downloaded.
- Once you have the .dmg file is downloaded onto your Mac device, double-click it.
- Next, double-click on ” Setup Icon” and then click on the ” Next” button.
- Once you’ve done that, you’ll need to enter your login username of the administrator and password. In addition, click”Configure Helper” after that ” Install Helper” option.
- Now, select”Next” and then click on the ” Next” button.
- In the next step of the Canon PixmaMX492 you will need to choose”Wireless Network Connection” “Wireless LAN Connection” method and select”Connect using wireless” option “Connect to a router wirelessly option.
- After that, select”Cableless Setup” and then click on the ” Cableless Setup” option and then press”Next” “Next” button.
- You must select your printer and select the “Canon Pixma Series Canon IJ Network.” In addition select the “Add button.
- After the Canon Pixma MX492 printer configuration is complete, click the ” Next” button.
- In the end the installation, click”Exit” at the end of your installation ” Exit” button once you have completed the installation.
In this guide, we added the complete setup process of the Canon Pixma XX492. Moreover, with the help of the above steps, you can easily configure the printer using the help of your Mac phone wirelessly. Hence, you can have the best printing experience when setting up the printer via canon.com/ijsetup.