As we know Microsoft’s Office 365 is a cloud bases suite, which helps us to save our data on the cloud without putting any load on our local system. But at the same time, we should also download all emails from Office 365 webmail.
This suite avails different types of applications like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and all these apps contain your data if you use it on regular basis to work and it saves on the cloud.
Why You Should Backup All Emails from Office 365?
But what if you don’t have an internet connection at any point, anywhere and on an urgent basis you want to send some data which is on the cloud to someone. Not only the users but many organizations do face these kinds of problems and they look for solutions in the market or on the internet market.
So here we will be explaining how a user can download their all emails from Office 365.
Advantages of Downloading All Emails from Office 365 Webmail
Let’s try to understand a case in which you and another user are working on a project and related to this project you have all data related to the project and all that data is saved on Office 365 cloud platform and you have to share those data with another user, and you don’t have an internet connection at this moment and other person working with you doesn’t use Office 365.
So, in this situation, you can’t do anything because without internet accessing your Office 365 account. Like this, there can be several instances in which user gets unable to access data from Office 365 at any time from any place. Just to avoid this and near coming situations, you should download or take back-up of your Office 365 emails.
Challenges Faced During the Office 365 Email Backup locally
For a single user or for any business organization, email data are crucial as it contains sensitive information which is stored on the cloud. And it may contain a huge volume of email data, for a user it can become an issue to download such a huge volume of email data into the local system, as it takes a lot of time and a data loss issue is also there.
To come out from this situation and to make sure that the backup process is easier, therefore, we suggest you the Professional Office 365 Email Backup Software. Using which users can easily backup Office 365 mailbox locally in a go.
To make sure that the entire backup process is quick, it uses the concurrent backup option. With the help of this restore, options users can even import Outlook PST files into the O365 mailbox.
Let’s discuss some smart and proactive features of this tool
Advanced Features of this Utility Makes it Stand Alone
There might be various tools available on the internet, but this tool has some proactive and top-notch features which make this tool stand out from the crowd. We have listed down the features and facilities that this tool has.
- Provides top-notch security while using this tool to take backup. No data loss issue.
- During the procedure, this tool is capable enough to apply the date filter option on the selective O365 mailbox.
- Supports Concurrent Microsoft 365 backup option to speed up the process.
- Automatic Schedule O365 Cloud Backup and OneDrive document Backup.
- Handy solution to backup Office 365 data by saving copies on local system.
- Process data of O365 shared Mailboxes by downloading its data on the system.
- Provides re-run option if it fails to backup.
Now, let’s move to the procedure to get all email backups on your local system.
Sequential Procedure to Download All Email Data
Follow the steps to backup and restore all email data using Office 365 Backup & Restore tool.
- Download and install the tool. And activate it.
- After activation, you will get a setup screen. Then, for backup select source and destination.
- Select O365 as source and Outlook as destination and also select the categories that you want to take as backup.
- Apply the Date Range filter option to get date-based backups of mailbox data. Then press Next.
- Now in the source window enter the Application and Admin Email ID, then press validate button.
- After validation, the permissions will be granted to the source user. Then press Next.
- Now browse to set the destination path where the PST file will be saved.
- After validation, select Next to backup all emails from Office 365.
- The list of users will be displayed, and once the users are validated, press Ok.
- After the validation process is successfully completed, the press Start Backup button to initiate the process.
In this informative yet useful article, we have talked about how a user can download emails from Office 365 webmail to their local system using the above-mentioned tool, without having any data loss issue and can take backup in less time. There are some advantages and challenges for users when they want to take backup. And a non-technical person can easily use this tool.
Also Read: If you are looking for a reliable way to migrate Microsoft teams to a new tenant, download the Most Trusted Microsoft Teams Migration Software.