The ideas to export MSG to PST File Formats will be covered in this blog, along with the native and automated methods for converting MSG to PST files.
Regardless of whether it is a contact, task, journal, note, calendar, etc., Outlook creates a single mail file called an MSG. The MSG file can be created by a user with just a few clicks and drags.
A user must first convert MSG file to PST file in order to access it in Outlook if they want to convert MSG files in bulk mode and open them in Outlook.
The article’s reasons for people wanting to convert MSG data into PST file format are found in the next section.
Reasons to Import MSG into PST Files
The MSG File Conversion is necessary if a user wishes to retrieve MSG data in bulk through Outlook.
By converting their MSG files into PST files and being able to use them in Outlook, users can manage their MSG with ease.
We will now go over how to convert MSG to PST utilizing a native approach and a quick way provided by Advik MSG Converter.
Method to Transfer MSG File to PST
Here are the actions that must be followed in order to import an MSG file into an Outlook PST file format using these methods:
Method 1. Using the manual Drag-and-Drop Method
- Open the Outlook application first, then click on Folder, choose New Folder, then position and rename the folder as desired.
- Now navigate to the folder on your local computer that contains all of your MSG files.
- Start dragging and dropping your MSG emails into Outlook to begin moving them.
- Once this process is complete, you will be able to view your .msg files in.pst format.
Method 2. Simple Solution to Export MSG Files to Outlook PST File
An easy way to convert MSG files into other file formats according to your preferences is explained in this section. Advik MSG Converter is capable of doing such file conversion with so much ease. There are numerous conversion options available such as you can convert MSG to PDF, PST, vCard, HTML, PDF, MBOX, NSF, and others. All different kinds of MSG data, including contacts, attachments, tasks, notes, etc., are converted.
Below are the steps to convert MSG to PST;
- Launch the MSG Converter application.
- Now that your MSG Files are located in a file or folder, you can navigate there.
- The tool now offers a variety of preview options, including Normal Mail View, Hex, Attachments, Properties, HTML, and more.
- Select the folder or file you wish to export by selecting “EXPORT SELECTED,” or clicking the “EXPORT” button.
- Select “PST” File Format after selecting Export / Export Selected.
- You can divide your huge file into the required size using the PST Split option.
- To view your PST, click “Browse” and then choose your preferred path.
- The software will now begin the process; once it is complete, click “OK.”
- To save the export report, click the SAVE option.
To convert MSG emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, diaries, etc. into PST files, follow the instructions above. The blog’s following section contains
Steps to Import PST Files in MS Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010
The working procedures to import PST file into Outlook are listed below.
- Activate the Outlook application.
- Launch the Microsoft Outlook program.
- Select the File tab.
- Click on Open/Export in the left pane.
- Choose Import/Export.
- Select import from a different program or a file now. Click “Next.”
- From the list, choose (Outlook Data File.pst).
- When you have chosen the.pst folder or file you wish to import, click the Browse option. Click “NEXT” after selecting “Open.”
- It will then import into your Outlook.
The aforementioned blog has offered two methods for people to easily convert MSG files into PST files. Now, it is entirely up to the consumers to decide which MSG File to PST conversion option best suits their needs.
To Read More Such Articles: Click Here