In the wake of several major recalls due to toxic levels of lead in children’s toys, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has been urging parents and caretakers to get their homes tested for lead-based paint and to get their children tested if they may have ingested lead from toys or other sources. In response, several companies that offer Lead testing services New York have opened up shops in New York City to help individuals and families learn whether they need to take action to prevent further damage from this dangerous toxin. So don’t risk lead poisoning; get your home test, your child tested, says the EPA.
5 Facts about Lead
1. Lead is a toxic metal found inside and outside the home.
2. Lead exposure can cause serious health problems, especially in children.
3. The best way to prevent lead poisoning is to get your home tested for lead, and your child tested for lead.
4. Lead testing services New York are available through the EPA and many local health departments.
5. If you think your home or child may have been exposed to lead, contact your local health department for lead testing services.
How to Prevent Children From Being Expos to Lead
· Keep your home clean and free of lead dust.
· Wet-mop floors and wet-wipe surfaces weekly to prevent the spread of lead dust.
· Remove shoes before entering your home to avoid tracking in the lead from the outside.
· If you live in an older home, have the water tested for lead before allowing your children to drink it.
· Avoid using old paint cans or products that may contain lead.
· Have your child tested for lead exposure if they show any symptoms of possible poisonings, such as headaches, stomachaches, behavioral problems, or learning difficulties.
· Get your home tested for lead if you think there may be a problem.
What Parents Should Know About Pediatric Lead Screenings
All children should be test for lead at 1 and 2 years old. If your child is older and you’re concerned about lead exposure, talk to your doctor.
Lead poisoning can cause serious health problems, including behavior and learning difficulties. There is no safe level of lead in the blood.
You can get your home test for lead if you think there may be lead present. You can also ask your child’s doctor to screen for a lead at their next appointment.
Take action to prevent lead poisoning by getting your home, and your child tested today. If you need more information or want to find out how to take immediate steps, contact Lead testing services New York.
How To Protect Yourself From The Risk Of Exposure To Lead
Lead poisoning is a serious and sometimes fatal condition. It occurs when lead builds up in the body, usually over months or years. Even small amounts of lead can cause serious health problems.
The best way to protect yourself and your family from the risk of lead exposure are to get your home test for lead. You can also get your child test for lead if they are between the ages of six months and six years old. The EPA recommends that you get your home test every three to five years.
If you think you or your child may have been expose to lead, contact your doctor or local health department immediately.
How To Protect Children From The Risk Of Exposure To Lead
The best way to protect children from the risk of exposure to lead is to get your home test, and your child tested. The EPA recommends getting your home test for lead if it was built before 1978. You should also get your child test for lead if they are between the ages of six months and six years old. If you have lead in your home, you should take steps to remove it. You can also protect your child by ensuring they don’t put their hands or toys in their mouth.
Where Testing For Potential Leaks In Pipes And Fittings Is Necessary
If you’re a homeowner, it’s important to get your home test for lead poisoning. The EPA recommends that you get your child test as well. There are a few ways to test for lead poisoning. You can either have a professional come in or test your home, or you can do it yourself. If you’re doing it yourself, you’ll need to purchase a lead testing kit. These kits are available at most hardware stores. Once you have the kit, follow the instructions carefully. If you find that your home has lead poisoning, you’ll need to take steps to remediate the problem.
Get the services of Kac solutions for lead and Asbestos Inspection NYC.
Lead poisoning is a serious problem that can have devastating effects on your health, especially if you’re a child. The EPA says that the best way to prevent lead poisoning is to get your home test for lead and your child tested for lead. Kac Solutions offers Lead testing services New York that can help determine if there’s lead in your home. They also offer Asbestos Inspection NYC to help you identify and remove any asbestos in your home. Getting these services from Kac Solutions can help you protect yourself and your family from the dangers of lead poisoning.