Microsoft Office 365 is a commercial productivity package that is widely utilized. Office 365 is presently used by almost 23 million people all around the world. You can work online, exchange files and spreadsheets, and work from anywhere with Office 365. It is regarded as the ideal business cloud. However, how does it keep backup of Office 365 data? We’ve covered Two Best Solutions For Microsoft Office 365 Data Backup; both manual and automated data backup alternatives for Microsoft Office 365 in the sections below.
Before you proceed any further, there are a few reasons why you should back up your Office 365 inbox.
Is it necessary to Backup Office 365 Emails?
There are a number of reasons why you should back up your Office 365 inbox. Take a look at this:
- Users may unintentionally cause a major hazard by downloading malicious files or leaking the passwords of other users’ accounts.
- Malware and virus attacks, such as ransomware, have wreaked havoc on users’ data all around the world. That’s why, backups make it simple to keep all of your data safe.
- If you delete a file by accident (shift + delete), you won’t be able to recover it. That’s why, backing up all vital files is a wise idea.
- When an employee resigns, his account is moved and offline data is saved for examination in the future.
Manual way to Backup Microsoft Office 365 Email Data
Using the built-in eDiscovery feature, you can backup your Office 365 mailbox to PST. Simply follow the easy steps outlined below:
1. With all login credentials, open the Office 365 Suite. Select Security & Compliance Center from the Office 365 Admin Center. You can edit the eDiscovery Manager role group by going to Permissions and selecting it. To get started, go to the Office 365 Admin Center.
Check the presence of the Export role under the following assigned roles: Case Management, Hold, Review, Compliance Search, Export, Preview, and RMS Decrypt. If it’s missing, make sure to add it with the plus(+) button.
2. Select the Search & Investigation option after that. Start the New Content Search wizard by clicking the Add (+) button. Give it a proper name and then press the Next button.
3. To move data from all mailboxes, select Search everywhere and tick the Exchange box. You can also specify individual mailboxes with the Custom location selection option. You can also move from Public folders to all public folders by selecting the option to search all public folders.
4. Next, add filters for time ranges, email metadata properties (to, cc, from, bcc), and message categories. Select Start export from the Search button. Select Start export from the Search menu.
5. Select the necessary export parameters, then click the Start export button to begin the process. To download export results, select Download export results from the Content Search window. This creates the export key and copies it to the clipboard.
6. Then, in the eDiscovery PST export tool, paste the export key. Also, use the Export option to create a folder in which to save PST files. Open eDiscovery Tool, enter the export key
7. The export procedure begins when you click the Start button.
Reliable Method to Backup Office 365 Emails
If the above-mentioned method fails to backup Microsoft Office 365 data, a professional solution called Advik Office 365 Backup tool is available. It is one of the most effective techniques for backing up all Office 365 data items such as emails, contacts, calendars, and documents. It performs well to Export PST file From Office 365. It’s capable of backing up Office 365 mailbox items to a local machine on a regular basis. Furthermore, this program is built with powerful algorithms and a user-friendly interface, making it simple for anyone to use.
Furthermore, the size of backed up Outlook 365 Mailbox objects is unrestricted using Office 365 backup software. Various filters can be used to personalize the migrating procedure. This program allows you to backup individual things, such as emails and documents, or the entire mailbox into PST format. So that, we can conclude that Office 365 Backup is superior to the competition.
To download Office 365 Backup on your PC, follow these simple steps:
- To continue, open the Office 365 Backup tool and click the Login option.
- Click the Sign In button after entering all of your credentials, including your Username and Password.
- Select the Office 365 mailbox items that need to be archived from the Office 365 account.
- Browse the location for your Office 365 mailbox backup and click Next.
- Select the location where you wish to save the backup of your Office 365 mailbox and click OK.
- Click the Export Button once you’ve decided on a place. You can download Office 365 mailbox items in any file format, including PST, EML and many more.
- You’ll see a pop-up notification saying “The backup procedure is complete” after it’s finished. Simply press the OK button.
Finally, there are a few lines that I’d like to mention. Almost every company has to deal with staff resignations or new hires. It is a necessary aspect of every business. Administrators are responsible for saving and backing up Office 365 data before cancelling an employee’s email account. We’ve talked two Best Solutions For Microsoft Office 365 Data Backup using both manual and automatic ways for backing up Microsoft Office 365 data.
To Read More Such Articles: Click Here