In 2021, the Ferrari Roma is a four-seat sport coupe available at a single trim. All Romas are driven by the 3.9-liter Turbocharged V8 motor (611 horsepower 561 lb-ft of torque) which is coupled with an automatic transmission with eight speeds that powers both rear axles.
Roma typical feature highlights include:
- 20-inch wheels
- Adjustable suspension dampers (help to improve the comfort of riding and stability of handling)
- Secret power-deployed rear spoiler hidden behind
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Leather upholstery
- 18-way adjustable heated front seat
- Navigation system
- Seven-speaker audio system
Also read: Care Tips Hub
You can also opt for the option ADAS option to gain advanced safety features like:
- frontal collision mitigation (warns you about the possibility of collision and then applies brakes when certain scenarios occur)
- Control of the cruise with adaptive features (maintains the driver-set distance between your vehicle and the other car that is in the front)
- Blind-spot monitor that includes rear alerts for crossing traffic (warns you when a car is in your blind spot when you make the lane change or in reverse)
- Lane keeping assistance (steers vehicles back to its lane when it begins to drift out over the mark of the lane)
Apart from the many options for interior and exterior paints, as well as wheel options available as well as alternatives like:
- Headlights with active matrix
- Sport exhaust system
- Carbon-fiber for exterior and interior treatment
- Colored brake calipers for brakes
- Surround-view cameras (gives you an up-to-date view of the vehicle as well as its surroundings in tight parking situations)
- Split rear seat folds up
- Apple CarPlay
- An additional infotainment display is available for the driver
- Premium audio system
Also read: Bugatti type 57
DISCOVER THE NEW FERRARI ROMA FOR SALE AT FERRARI OF TAMPA BAY
The car offers the highest level of performance, yet maintains the style pureness of its bloodline. To achieve this it is equipped with advanced technology. This includes the rear spoiler that is mobile and integrated in the rear screen to preserve the car’s classy appearance when it retracts and provide the required downforce automatically deploying when speeds are high.
The brand new Prancing Horse 2+ coupe sports an engine with a V8 turbo which produces 620 horsepower at 7,500 RPM, making one of the fastest car in the segment. It is a part of the V8 family, which has been awarded the International Engine of the Year for four consecutive years and features variable Boost Management for instantaneous throttle response. Since the launch of the Gasoline Particulate Filters, careful attention was paid to the exhaust sound that was completely revamped including the silencers being removed and adding the new bypass valves.
A mid-front-engined 2-plus Ferrari Roma is the most efficient power-to-weight ratio in its class (2.37 kg/hp) that improves handling dynamics and the responsiveness.
The elimination of unnecessary details enhances the car’s sleekness and formal minimal design. The fully-LED adaptive headlights are connected by a light strip horizontally. That gives hints of the structure under the skin of the car. Creating the feeling of tension across the entire length of the vehicle. The wraparound rear screen is an active aero system to retain the original purity of design.